Net at Work services are available as usual
Since the beginning of the limitations in the context of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), we have received more and more requests for the availability of our support and our managed services. That’s why we want to give you an insight into how we at Net at Work deal with the current situation.
As a responsible company, we follow the recommendations of the RKI and the Federal Government and have provided our employees with appropriate guidelines. Since Monday, the vast majority of our employees have been working from the home office. Thanks to our already established home office practice and a lot of experience with remote work in projects, we can maintain our business operation unrestrictedly and offer you our services in the usual quality.
In concrete terms, this means for our customers and partners:
- You can reach us as usual and without restriction via the well-known communication channels (telephone, email, chat)
- You can use our support and managed service offer as usual.
- If you need additional support capacities, please contact us. If possible, we will support you.
- We will continue to implement your projects together with you. Our collaboration is optimally supported by Microsoft teams, including in workshops or presentations.
- In general, our employees are free to take appointments on site with our customers. However, in mutual interest, we recommend planning and implementing the dates remotely.
Do you want to create the opportunity for your employees to work out of the home office?
Then please contact us. We support you in choosing the right solution and help you with the implementation. We are also there for you as usual for other questions about the modern, digital workplace and secure e-mail communication.