Advice about certificates
The NoSpamProxy gateway solution considerably simplifies the use of certificates for email encryption in organizations. In practice, however, questions and the need for advice often arise prior to purchasing. SSLplus is a qualified NoSpamProxy partner and can thus provide you specific advice regarding configuration of the certificate management for your NoSpamProxy Encryption installation. You thus get a tailor-made certificate solution for your company and your NoSpamProxy.
SSLplus provides you expert advice on questions such as:
- Which certificate is right for me?
- What differences are there between the certificates from GlobalSign, SwissSign, DTRUST and others?
- Which encryption methods must be supported? What is S/MIME?
- TLS, SSL, S/MIME, X.509, PGP, private key, public key – who can help me understand what all this means?
- Do I need paid certificates in my organization at all? Can I not simply work with free certificates or PGP keys?
- Should I work with personal certificates or organization certificates (aka domain certificates, wildcard certificates)? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- What aspects should I consider for efficient certificate management? And what kind of expenditure is involved?
For those interested in NoSpamProxy, SSLplus offers a special package deal for 2 hours of initial consultation at a fixed price of 398 euros.