Version 12.1.17356.1 was released on 9.01.2018. It is an update release which fixes the following bugs and introduces new features:
- Level of Trust data could not be updated: Key already exists
- Mails that are put on hold are not archived by the archive connectors
- No outbound message track for autoresponder mail
- No outbound message track for mail waiting for an encryption key notification
- No outbound message track for mail size exceeded notification
- Stop words do not prevent Level of Trust Bonus
- Failed to scan a file for malware. Error: The requested file could not be decrypted
- Adding Disclaimer images with filenames longer than 50 characters Fails
- Error validating email signatures if certificate is not attached
- System.Data.Entity.Core.UpdateException. String or binary data would be truncated.
- Inconsistent display of TLS information in Message Tracking if TLS is disabled on the receive connector
- Partners view reset parameters button does not reset the trust level Parameter
- An error occurred while running the Domaintrust maintenance process
- An unexpected error occurred during a connection: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Errors when contacting the Gateway Role are displayed incorrectly