https://www.nospamproxy.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/makefg1.png 256 256 Stefan Feist https://www.nospamproxy.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo.png Stefan Feist2018-08-22 14:55:432019-02-18 15:03:20How to change the delivery attempts/repeat intervals of the Gateway Role
The default settings are as follows:
- The first attempt takes place after 5 minutes.
- The second attempt takes place after 10 minutes.
- The third attempt takes place after 15 minutes.
- Each additional attempt is made every 30 minutes.
- The first delivery delay notification is generated after 6 hours.
- The delivery is stopped after 1 day.
- Stop the gateway role. The corresponding settings are saved in the file “Gateway Role.config” in the directory “C:\ProgramData\Net at Work Mail Gateway\Configuration\” on all your installed gateway roles. S
- Search for the following line in the file:
<netatwork.nospamproxy.proxyconfiguration ... >
- Add the following entry directly below this line if it does not already exist in a similar form:
<queueConfiguration firstRetryInterval="00:15:00" secondRetryInterval="00:30:00" thirdRetryInterval="01:00:00" subsequentRetryInterval="04:00:00" expirationTimeout="3.00:00:00" sendDelayNotificationAfter="12:00:00" />
- Adjust the values to the desired value and save the file.
- Restart the previously stopped gateway role(s).