We have released version 13.2.20199.1826 on July 27th, 2020. This Version is an upgrade release where the following Bugs are fixed and new features are added or changed.
If you have previously installed a beta version 13.2, please upgrade to the official release version 13.2.20141.1435 or later for support reasons!
As of version 13.2.20083.1640, a script for enhancing the address searching is included. These may cause the setup not to respond for a some time during database update. The setup must not be aborted and must run until completed. Please schedule a longer upgrade period for this.
Version 13.2.20199.1826 (July 27th, 2020)
based on Regular Channel Version 13.2.20171.1151
- 24608: An unexpected error occurred during a connection: Die Länge darf nicht kleiner als 0 (null) sein. Parametername: length
- 24621: Trigram search is slow
- 24718: DKIM signature verification fails if the email contains an attached EML file with incorrect content type
- 24684: Emails with nested EML attachment with incorrect content type are not serialized correctly
- 24640: Email rejected by CxO Fraud Detection action causes two NDRs in default configuration
- 24662: “Unable to confirm artifacts replication” error if there are a lot of replication artifacts
- 24679: Multiple reputation filter PTR record tests are failing if the sender IP address doesn’t have a PTR record
- 24719: An email could not be decoded