We have released the Version 13.1.19274.1138 on October 11th, 2019. This Version is an upgrade release where the following Bugs are fixed and new features are added or changed.
As of update Version 12.2.18253.1152, a script for cleaning up the message tracking is included, which deletes orphaned entries in the database and from Version 13.0.19169.1943, a script for improving Table Indexes was added.
These may cause the setup not to respond for a some time during database update. The setup must not be aborted and must run until completed. Please schedule a longer upgrade period for this.
If the Protection module is licensed, it is possible that the Cyren services do not work and no viruses and spam checks are performed after the update to version 13, although the NoSpamProxy license itself has been correctly validated. To correct this, in the NoSpamProxy Management Console go to Configuration/NoSpamProxy Components/Gateway Roles, select the gateway role(s) and click on Synchronize configuration.
It is possible in combination with some Domain names, that the Reputation filter will block emails due to an obfuscated owned Domain. Only in this case we will recommend to reduce the SCL Points to maximum 2 SCL Points (Default is 4 SCL Points) for the test ‘Header-From’ is an owned Domain at the Reputation filter, to be found on the tab Filters at the applied rule, on tab ‘Header-From’ Tests. This will be improved within the next Major Version.
Example: Owned Domain = example.com, but the Reputation filter will also detect my-example.com as an obfuscated owned Domain.
Version 13.1.19274.1138 (October 11th, 2019)
includes changes and bug fixes from Fast Channel Version 13.0.19241.1237, listed below
New / Changed
- Intranet-Role will not access Public Suffix List anymore
- Corporate E-Mail-Server settings are stored now in the database
- Minimum requirement for Outlook Add-In is now Office 2010
- SMTP Auth support in Corporate E-Mail-Server
- New Sender reputation checks
- Add „Received-content-MIC“-Header to AS/2 recipient
- Add TLS Organizational Domain as Greylisting key if available
- An issue is displayed, if an UNC path is used for Large Files storage
- Content filter handling for password protected ZIP archives
- Notify admin and not save logs if disk out of space
- New supported file types
- Apply content filter rules in EML attachments
- Add “Received Header” in Queue mode
- Level of Trust improvements
- Limit emails to 100 recipients
- Extend Spam URI Realtime Blocklists Filter to check links in pdf documents
- Remove Protected Sky RBL immediately
- Display URL in MessageTracking Details when it was classified as malware by CYREN URL Reputation
- The migration of your old message tracking data failed. Error: Must declare the table variable “@Urls”
- Gatewayrole crashes
- Header with multiple encoded words next to each other is not parsed correctly
- Download of a large file via the MMC is aborted after 30 seconds
- If multiple HTML body mime parts are converted to attachments and renamed as part of the email mitigation the filename has the wrong extension *.txt
- Wrong translation in Partner settings